We’re kicking off our 2016 tour season with three tours in Ireland. We’ll be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with all the local flair. Then we’re off to Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Follow along on Facebook and consider joining us on one of these tours over the summer.
Discounts on all Tours Departing after June 1st
The euro exchange rate is hovering around $1.10 these days. When we can get more bang for our buck we pass those savings on to you. And a favorable exchange rate on tour means you’ll have more money to spend on souvenirs as well! See the full tour line-up here.
Spotlight on: Sicily
Because of its strategic placement in the Mediterranean Sicily was a revolving door of conquerors, and each left their mark on the island. This patchwork of cultural traditions is what makes Sicily such a great destination. This tour provides the perfect balance between the excitement of major tourist sights and the intimacy of small villages.
Here are some of the wonderful experiences that await you:
- Haggle in the bustling markets of Palermo
- Stroll along the beach in the busy seaside town of Trapani
- Sample the regional specialties in Marsala: olives, sun-dried tomatoes and wine.
- Explore ancient Greek ruins in the Valley of the Temples
- See the wonderfully preserved mosaics at the Villa Romana Casale.
- Learn about the Allied Landings in Sicily during WWII
- Travel the slopes of Mt. Etna, Sicily’s active volcano
- Enjoy a world-famous cannoli and the sweeping views of the sea in the mountain-top town of Erice
- And more!
See the full itinerary here and sign up today!
Your Adventure Starts Here!